INDUSTRIAL STORMWATER 101 - FUNDAMENTALS OF STORMWATER MANAGEMENT, Tacoma, WA.
ECOSS helps you succeed with Industrial Stormwater General Permit (ISGP) requirements and compliance. New to stormwater management; don’t understand permit requirements? Struggling to meet benchmarks? At Level 2 or 3 and wondering about treatment types? These professional workshops provide ideas and solutions for stormwater BMPs and sampling techniques to help meet permit requirements, allowing you to ask tough questions in a confidential setting.
Fundamentals (101) is an overview of ISGP requirements including:
• Creating Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and Spill Prevention and Emergency Cleanup Plan (SPECP)
• Selecting and implementing Best Management Practices (BMPs)
• Monitoring, reporting and sampling techniques
• Geared for permittees, consultants and engineers to better understand and manage permit requirements, and develop a comprehensive stormwater management program
• Includes: class materials, instruction, lunch, refreshments
• Pre-registration required more