About NEBC Membership
- NEBC Membership is open to all industry participants and supporters.
- Membership is for an organization and covers all of its employees working within EPA Region 10 (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana & Alaska).
- The dues level is based on the total number of employees the organization has within the region and the type of organization.
- Dues are paid annually on the anniversary of joining.
- To see the current dues rates, download the Membership Application or Membership Payment Form below.
How to Join
Members fill out a company profile covering basic information, including a list of people that they want kept informed of NEBC's activities and news. It is also used by the staff to refer potential customers to solutions providers.
Member information is published in the annual print Service & Product Resource Guide, and on the on-line Solutions Provider Locator. The Primary and Key contacts listed in your profile are displayed in the print and web directories.
Please note that you currently cannot pay online but must submit payment by check or credit card.
Download and fill in the Membership Application, and return via mail, fax, or email.
1. Enter your organization's information through the Online Application Portal.
2. Download and fill in the Membership Payment Form and return with a check by mail, or submit it with credit card information via:
Phone: 503-227-6361 or 800-985-6322
Please call the office at 503-227-6361 (800-985-6322) or email us at email@example.com.
Become A Sponsoring Member
Sponsoring Members provide critical support for NEBC’s activities. The cost is regular membership plu $2245.
Sponsoring Membership is $2245 in addiiton to a regular membership. Members can shift to Sponsor status at any time during the year.
Sponsoring members receive enhanced market visibility and a list of tangible benefits, including:
• Company listing as a Sponsoring Member on the NEBC website, the NEBC letterhead, and other print communications.
• Up to two complimentary event sponsorships during the calendar year (up to a $500 value).
• Special recognition and a complimentary advertisement in the print Service & Product Resource Guide ($525 value).
• Enhanced positioning in the Solutions Provider listings on the website and in the Resource Guide.
• Annual profile in the monthly E-NEWS newsletter.
• Preferential booth choice at the Northwest Environmental Conference (NWEC) trade show.
Contact the NEBC office to make the move.