Event Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Sponsoring and/or exhibiting at an NEBC event is a highly targeted way to gain visibility and exposure to specific customer markets. It also demonstrates your support for the organization and its work.
Chapter & Local Events
Sponsorships are available for all of NEBC's Chapter events, including:
- Chapter Luncheons & Mixers (Seattle, Portland, Boise)
- Young Environmental Professonals (YEP) Events
- Golf Tournament (Portland)
- Forums and Networking Events
- One complimentary event registration
- Listing on the event on NEBC website with link to your website
- Signage recognition at the event
- Opportunity to make a 1-2 minute introduction at event
- Ability to distribute a marketing piece at the
- Electronic copy of attendee list
To become an event sponsor, use the event's registration link and select the sponsorship option. You can pay with a credit card or by check.
For questions or to discuss, contact the office at 503-227-6361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and Exhibit booths/tables are available for NEBCs conferences occuring throughout the year. See 2017 NEBC Event Sponsorships.
Contact us to discuss events that are not yet scheduled, or to explore how best to target your marketing dollars at 503-227-6361, 800-985-6322, or email@example.com