The Business of Stormwater Regulation and
March 5, 2014
8:30 am - 5:00 pm (reception following)
Convention & Trade Center
1500 Broadway, Tacoma, WA
A Business Perspective on Stormwater Regulation. Stormwater regulations have tightened, third-party lawsuits continue to be an enforcement threat, and for property owners and managers, the economics of compliance matter more than ever. This conference addresses these challenges and presents practical answers for companies and service providers in Washington and Oregon.
Strategies for Cost-Effective Compliance. Now in its seventh year, this focused one-day conference has become the Northwest's leading stormwater event, bringing together regulated companies, governments, solution providers, and regulators to provide an exceptional forum for learning, networking, and business development. The educational sessions cover basic and advanced topics in the areas of:
Industrial Stormwater Management
Construction Stormwater Management
Municipal Stormwater Management
|• Pre-Conference Tour of the Washington Stormwater Center [info] |
• Post-Conference Training Courses [info]
- Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead (CESCL)
- Industrial Stormwater Workshop
Who Should Attend
|• Enhance your understanding of the nuts-and-bolts of stormwater permitting & pollution control.|
• Learn about the latest best management practices.
• Gain insight into the drivers and direction of regulation.
• Meet and network with colleagues, solutions providers, and permit experts.
| ||• Industrial and commercial compliance managers|
• Construction managers
• Property managers
• City, county, state regulatory & compliance staff
• Environmental engineers, consultants, attorneys, and other service providers
• Product manufacturers and vendors
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Click on logo below to visit sponsor's site.